Rose’s Journey Scholarship Fund (RJSF).
The RJSF was established in 2009 as a result of the Rose’s Journey Campaign. The goal of the fund is to be able to support nursing students who are deserving, have demonstrated financial need, and have the potential to emulate some of the defining values and the spirit of Rose's Journey: A dedication to the pursuit of excellence in service; a servant heart, hard work, passion for nursing, passion for humanity, resilience, and a demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and enable others in communities.
Scholarship Applications Open
Narrow Road and Rose's Journey are delighted to announce a new round of Rose's Journey Scholarships (RJS) for four eligible Nursing Scholars, enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at CIU (Formerly, IHSU) for the academic year 2018-2019.These scholarships are made possible by various sponsors, friends and contributions from former recipients of the scholarship. Scholarships are awarded to students pursuing a bachelor’s degrees in Nursing in Uganda, particularly at CIU.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a full-time undergraduate nursing program working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Unless specified, students must be in their second year of study
- Must have a demonstrable record of leadership and service to the community
- Academic achievement
- Demonstrated need for financial support to complete their studies
Please date note of the dates below;
- Applications for the RJSF begin on August 7th 2018.
- All Applications must be e-marked August 15th 2018.
- Scholarship awards will be announced September 1st 2018.